Apologies for the late confirmation – but we have now received clearance that our swimming lessons will be returning on the Saturday 17 April 2021.
Again, we need to operate on a weekly rota basis and this Saturday is Week 1 – we hope this will change in the coming months. Attached is a list of swimmers and their allocated week.
Please note the slight change in timings, unfortunately this is required to cover as many swimmers as we are allowed on poolside. The activity pool and teaching pool are slightly earlier, but the main pool times remain the same.
Parents need to have completed return to lessons forms and either return them to Don Briggs (email address is email@example.com – a wet signature is not required) or returned on Saturday morning. Don will have some forms spare, but to facilitate the smooth flow it is helpful if you could email them. Unfortunately – no form means no swim! Some other points to note are:
- face coverings must be worn in the form. As per government guidance under 12’s are exempt.
- only one parent is allowed on poolside. If you have 2 children swimming in different pools you must pick one pool to spectate from and inform the swimming teacher.
- lockers are not available.
- no phones are allowed to be used on poolside.
- all parents/guardians must wear a face covering at all times and outdoor shoes must be removed or covered before entering poolside.
- no showers are available after time is limited in the changing rooms.
Thank you for your patience over the past few weeks and we look forward to seeing you all back in the water